Affiliated to the Senate of Serampore College (University)
Accredited by the Asia Theological Association
How To Apply
1. Fill up the Application Form completely (enclosed with this Prospectus), sign it and send it to: The Registrar, South India Biblical Seminary, Box 20, Bangarapet, Karnataka 563 114.
2. Send a Money Order (in favour of the Registrar) or Bank Draft (in favour of South India Biblical Seminary) for Rs. 300/- as an Application fee, if not already sent. Whether your application for admission is approved or not, this fee is not refundable.
3. Send copies of your academic records, along with your application form (Do not attach any original certificates with the filled in application form). This includes a copy of your S.S.L.C. (or equivalent) marks, and marks of any studies beyond high school. The marks list must clearly indicate whether a pass has been obtained.
4. Have the Medical Form filled up and signed by an authorized Medical Doctor.
5. Fill up the Form on Finances, and get it signed by your parents, guardian, or sponsor, and clearly indicate how much of the fees you, your parents, and/or your sponsor agree to be responsible to pay.
6. Write a letter, in your own words and without any one else's help, stating your testimony of God's saving grace, your reasons for seeking admission, and your previous study of the Bible and/or theology, if any.
7. If you have previously enrolled in another theological college or school, we require the name of that institution so we can write to them for your record there.
8. Await the decision of the Seminary regarding your application. Do not come to the Seminary without the letter of admission from the Principal or Registrar. If you are applying for M.Div get in touch with the Academic Dean/Registrar for the entrance examination you need to write before the selection.
9. If you are admitted to SIBS, bring all the original documents of your academic records from high school and beyond, such as marks lists, certificates and diplomas, for presentation at the time of your registration. Also bring three passport-size photographs with you when you come.
10. If admitted to M. Div./M.Th., you need to bring your original transcript of your B.Th. or M.Div. respectively.
11. If admitted to B.D., you need to bring your original certificate and transcript of your 10/10+2/PUC/BA/BSc/BCom/ or other relevant documents.
12. If admitted into B.Th. please note that your classes will begin sometime in the month of May. Your attendance on the first day of the classes is mandatory.